The Smiling Assassin

Monday, May 15, 2006

TSA Season Review 05/06 : Introduction

Welcome to the First Annual TSA Season Review.

The title should be pretty self explanatory. Over the next few days, I'll be reviewing the season from a few different perspectives.

Tonight I'll be discussing league form, examining where the improvements have come and why.

Tomorrow will be Cup competitions and how we've fared in those, in much the same way I will with league performance.

Wednesday & Thrusday will be Transfers; Wednesday I'll be examining how Rafa has dealt in the market the past season and how well the players that have arrived have fared; and on Thursday I'll be looking at the future in terms of arrivals, departures, money and potential signings.

And Friday will be the TSA awards, which sound way more exciting than they actually are and which no-one will turn up to. Except Colleen, obviously. She really is that desperate.

That is the plan for the week. So without further ado, lets get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home