The Smiling Assassin

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Predictions for Bolton (H)

Looking back at last weeks prediction, I don't think I did that badly.

Got a scorer and the margin of victory correct, which is more than Lawro manages on the Beeb site, so feeling rather confident about predicting this weeks result.

If this game had been three months ago, we could have been coming up against one of THE in form teams in the country, but thankfully Bolton have reverted to their usual self and are where they belong (mid-table) and have hopefully dealt their managers chance of becoming England manager a hefty blow. Let's just say I'm not keen on Allardyce becoming England boss. Well, put it this way, I'm as keen to see Big Sam as England boss as I am fond of one of Jonathan Pearces commentaries.

Digressing wildly, I think another 2-0 win should do nicely with Crouch and Gerrard getting the goals. Crouchy'll want to make up for last weeks misses against West Brom and Stevie will be fresh and fired up.

Back here next week to see how I did. or how desperately I'll be clutching at straws more like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home